• Line Dance at the CBS Legion. Beginners on Monday’s at 7:00pm. Intermediate Tuesday’s at 7:00 pm. Advanced Tuesday’s at 8:15 pm.
• Christmas is Coming Craft and Gift Fair happening Saturday November 3rd from 10am to 4pm at All Saints Parish Hall in Foxtrap. Over 35 vendors. Admission by donation to Wheels for Jess.
• Chase the Ace at St. Thomas of Villa Nova Parish, Manuels, CBS on Sundays from 5:30-7:00 p.m. Draw at 7:15 p.m. Tickets are 3 for $5.00, 50/50 tickets are $1 each. Jackpot is $1,500.
• St. Peter’s, CBS Fellowship Band will be performing in the Parish Hall on Sunday, November 4th at 7:00 pm. Refreshments to follow. All welcome!
• St. Edward’s Parish Fall Fair, Sunday, November 4th from 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. at St. Edward’s School, Kelligrews. Door Prize, Goods Wheel, Bake Sale, Crafts, Children Activities, Cake Walk, Cake Auction, Canteen, and much more. Everyone welcome!
• Royal Canadian Legion Kelligrews Open Mic Nights on second Friday of every month. Doors open at 6:30, starting at 7:30. For more info, call the Legion at 834-2331.
• St. Peter’s Parish, Upper Gullies, CBS will hold its Fall Fair Saturday, November 3rd beginning at 10:00 am with morning coffee, sale of preserves, baked goods, Christmas crafts and silent auction. Dinner at 6:00 pm with cold turkey and buffet of salads and desserts followed by a card game. For tickets call the Church office at 744-2648.
• Kiwanis Club, Kelligrews weekly card game. Every Wednesday 8:30 p.m. Doors open at 7 p.m.
• Spousal Grief and Bereavement Support Group – Are you experiencing grief due to the death of your spouse? Please join us on Tuesday nights, 7:00-8:30 p.m. at St. Peter’s Parish Hall, Upper Gullies. For more information please call 631-9539 or 777-8972.
CONCEPTION BAY CENTER
• The Holyrood Volunteer Fire Department is having Chase the Ace on Friday nights from 7-9 p.m. with the draw at 9:20 p.m. at the Royal Canadian Legion Branch 64 Holyrood. The Royal Canadian Legion is hosting a 50/50 draw at the same time each week.
• The Conception Harbour open mic show is held on the third Sunday of each month at the Parish Hall next to the Jamie Murphy Memorial. Doors open at 1:00 p.m., the music starts at 2:00 p.m.
• The Launch of The Salvation Army Christmas Kettles will take place on Saturday, November 17th at Dominion Store, at 10:00 a.m. Volunteers will be needed for shifts. Kettles will be placed at Dominion, Sobey’s, Liquor Store at Sobey’s and Piper’s in Kelligrews. If you can help, please call Ted Snook at 693-0213 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Dance Party at The Tea Garden, Holyrood on Saturday, Nov. 17th at 8:00 pm. Rock & Roll to Live Music from the 50’s, 60’s & 70’s. Jive, Twist & Limbo contest, dress the way you did back then. Tickets $20.00, available at the parish office 229-6250; The Tea Garden 229-7376, or Cecil Lucas 229-7570. Cash Bar. Net Proceeds go to Holy Cross Parking Improvement Project.
ST. MARY’S BAY
• Royal Canadian Legion Branch #62 invites all in the St Mary’s Bay region to Bells of Peace Ceremony at St. Mary’s Church at 4:30 pm on Sunday, November 11. Commemorate the 100th anniversary of the end of WW1 with a country wide remembrance bells of peace ceremony.
• Royal Canadian Legion Branch #62 Riverhead, S.M.B Sunday, November 11th Parade starts at 10:30 a.m. at branch. March to cenotaph followed by wreath laying and service at church. Back to branch for refreshments. Any organizations wishing to parade or anyone wishing to lay wreaths please call 525-2712.
• Sunday November 4th, 10am-4pm. St. Catherine’s Academy 4th Annual Christmas Craft Fair. Lots of vendors, with Mark Hiscock and more local entertainment.